About Me

My photo
Hi if you don't know I'm Devon and this is my learning blog. It is for me to show my learning and most of my work I have done.

Monday 28 March 2011

Habits of mind

In class we are learning about habits of mind and here is an example  of managing impulsivity.

I was in town one day just walking down the street when I came across  a shoe shop.  There on the table where some white leather boots.  I just wanted to have them,but I just kept walking.

Here is an example of not managing impulsivity.

Last week I went to my friends birthday party and there was cake.  The cake was a rich dark chocolate mud cake, I just couldn't resist then the cake was gone.

By Devon

1 comment:

  1. Great examples Devon! I'm not sure if I could have resisted buying the boots. I totally understand about the cake situation too! Your thinking in class today really showed flexibility and critical thought. I like how you can apply that to all your learning...well done Devon!

    ReplyDelete