About Me

My photo
Hi if you don't know I'm Devon and this is my learning blog. It is for me to show my learning and most of my work I have done.

Sunday 27 November 2011

Year six camp to Borland Lodge

On Monday the 21 of November all of the year six kids went up to Borland Lodge in mini vans in our groups it took about a hour and a half to get their.
We arrived up in Boland Lodge 11 o'clock and went into our cabins.
On the first day my group went rafting then to the tyrolean traverse and then back to camp and did outdoor cooking over the fire next we went to the hoizontal bungee and archery it was cool because we had a packet of flakes to aim for and if we hit it we got to share the packet with the group(yummy).
On the next day we went Abseiling down 15 meaters then rock climbing,low ropes course and air rifles and bivvy building Sean and I made a bivvy under a trees root that has fell over it was awesome.

By Devon

1 comment:

  1. hi devon, Nice post you were really clear on wat u did on both days and in the same order to

    jack

    ReplyDelete